• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

menstruation

Status
Not open for further replies.

asecin

Bluelighter
guys did u know a man will cum once and lose a lot of vital protein vitamins and minerals while a woman can bleed for days and only detoxify her blood ?

the more you know about who is more superior

^^ I think you need to see a therapist to discuss your inferiority issues with the opposite sex. And/or quit trolling Bluelight with useless threads such as this.

Oh, and also do some more research on menstruation. It has nothing at all to do with detoxifying blood.

yeh its not the main goal duh but im saying it does detoxify blood since its natural bleeding and not forced.

Actually, in many other medical cultures, menstruation is seen as a time for cleansing, and the blood expelled is seen as an additional excretory mechanism, like poop and pee, but of course, for a women's reproductive system. Menstrual blood is also seen as a diagnostic tool, with its color and quality indicating certain tendencies or imbalances in the body.

Actually, in many other medical cultures, menstruation is seen as a time for cleansing, and the blood expelled is seen as an additional excretory mechanism, like poop and pee, but of course, for a women's reproductive system. Menstrual blood is also seen as a diagnostic tool, with its color and quality indicating certain tendencies or imbalances in the body.

dtergent how come men cannot cleanse their blood naturally like that ? are they inferior ?

LOL @ this thread

Menstrual blood does not come directly from the blood stream, so how can it detoxify the blood supply? From what I have learned, it's blood that has been used within the uterus, intended to help form a placenta. When it's unused, at the end of the cycle it breaks down, and is released at the first day of the next menstrual cycle.

How in the world would menstruation ever make females the superior sex? That's the one thing I HATE about being a girl...We have to take care of bleeding between our freakin' legs for a week? When I got my first one, I was like, are you kidding me? Biggest pain in the ass ever and I have to deal with it every damn month.

The amount of blood used toward this means makes females more susceptible to iron deficiency, and the hormones needed to regulate our reproductive system take a HUGE amount of energy to manufacture and regulate. Not to mention, we have to deal with PMS symptoms, buy sanitary supplies, etc...

Now you made me hate being a girl. >: (

uh wtf u mean its not directly from the bloodstream ? all blood comes from the bloodstream duh. u think u have sectors on ur body with different blood flows ?
anyway u might get SOME defiency but overall beats having orgasm and losing several times more over it like men do.
for example if u lose iron, men can have orgasms that cost them vital protein, minerals and vitamins. so there.

lol im not angry. y would i be angry ? i just find it exciting that im bringing facts to men who never thought about it before.
and no worries. u can bleed if u want. not like u lose anything important in it but just toxins. :)

Heh, C8H10N4O2 is completely right. And, don't worry, hun - he's just angry that you are superior. ;) (If you want some lulz, you should see this thread of his. An instant classic.)

Heh, C8H10N4O2 is completely right. And, don't worry, hun - he's just angry that you are superior. ;) (If you want some lulz, you should see this thread of his. An instant classic.)

angry ? but im charmed. i used to be brainwashed into thinking males were in control when i was a kid. but deep down i knew i had to get facts to prove it false and i get there now. im delighted. ill be pissed off tho if i was one of those males who assume they are in control :\

If your orgasms are depleting you of vitamins and minerals then you're doing it wrong ;)

well u being a female i dont think u can consult males on their sexual organs.
anyway thats known fact among the males and i guess u missed to grasp it 8)

lol im not angry. y would i be angry ? i just find it exciting that im bringing facts to men who never thought about it before.
and no worries. u can bleed if u want. not like u lose anything important in it but just toxins. :)
Okay, good. :)

I think you'll be fine if you cut down on fapping and take a multivitamin.

Hahaha! Awesome.

well u being a female i dont think u can consult males on their sexual organs.
anyway thats known fact among the males and i guess u missed to grasp it 8)

You mean much like you are doing in this very thread? And anyway, anything lost to a male in orgasm can be quickly replenished by eating a good meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.